On Sep 09 16:33:31, [email protected] wrote:
> On 09-09-2026 15:16, Jan Stary wrote:
> > This is firefox-155.0.1 on current/amd64, on various machines.
> > When trying to do some simple photo editing (rotate and crop,
> > not real "graphics" work), I invariantly get the error message
> > "trouble editing photo" after clicking the edit button,
> > and nothing else happens.
> > 
> > In chrome (on all of these same machines) I can edit them fine.
> > Is anyone seeing this? Is the cause known?
> > 
> >     Thank you
> > 
> >             Jan
> I'm seeing the same thing on an older current/amd64 with firefox-154.0.1 but
> when I inspect the page I see the following error:
> 
> Uncaught (in promise) Error: Wasm aborted on instantiation: InternalError:
> out of memory
> Error logs:
> wasm streaming compile failed: InternalError: out of memory
> falling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
> failed to asynchronously prepare wasm: InternalError: out of memory
> Aborted(InternalError: out of memory)

Thanks, I see the same.

Why is that though? This machine has 16GB RAM,
10G of which is reported as free in top(1),
and login.conf gives 8G to this user.

Surely that is enough to rotate an image,
so there must be some other limitation ...

Nothing in about:config that matches "wasm" or "memory"
seems prohibitively low.

        Jan


Reply via email to