Hi all,
This one's been a very long time in the making, but here is a lovely
piece of software that I've been collaborating with upstream (Cc'ed) to
get working for *BSD. It's inherently fairly self-standing and flexible
so I had to make some "defaults" in its configuration; I think it makes
sense and plays nice with OpenBSD tooling now but improvements are very
welcome :) I detailed the optional dependencies, log rotation setup, and
relayd configuration (please advise on if it can be improved in similar
ways as the nginx config example recommends or just in general) in the
pkg-readme, I'm not sure if there's a better place to do that. If
another user ID is preferred, go for it, I just picked one to recycle
that I found because it looked funny.
Index: infrastructure/db/user.list
===================================================================
RCS file: /cvs/ports/infrastructure/db/user.list,v
diff -u -p -r1.490 user.list
--- infrastructure/db/user.list	6 Jun 2026 10:18:19 -0000	1.490
+++ infrastructure/db/user.list	18 Aug 2026 13:27:49 -0000
@@ -233,7 +233,7 @@ id  user		group		port
 722 _salt		_salt		sysutils/salt
 723 _barman		_barman		databases/barman
 #724 _gnome-initial-setup _gnome-initial-setup	x11/gnome/initial-setup
-#725 _opengroupware	_opengroupware	www/opengroupware
+725 _copyparty		_copyparty	www/copyparty
 726 _rrdcached		_rrdcached	net/rrdtool
 727 _sslsplit		_sslsplit	security/sslsplit
 728 _sockd		_sockd		security/dante

Attachment: copyparty.tar.gz
Description: application/gzip



Reply via email to