On 2026/09/18 00:27, Juan M. Méndez Rey wrote:
> Hi. 
> This is a refresh of an update I sent in June for xwpe 1.6.6 that did not get 
> picked up;
> upstream has since moved on to 1.6.9, so here is the current release instead.
> 
> As a recap: xwpe moved to a new upstream. The previous maintainer, Dennis 
> Payne, gave his
>  blessing and documents it at the top of https://identicalsoftware.com/xwpe/ .
> 
> The new repository is at https://codeberg.org/mendezr/xwpe and the latest 
> release is 1.6.9.
> 
> I'm the new upstream but I'm not looking to take the port, just sending the 
> update for now,
> MAINTAINER untouched, but happy to help on my capacity. 
> 
> The same modern build has also just been committed to FreeBSD ports as
> devel/xwpe 1.6.9. Let me know if there is anything to adjust to NetBSD 
> preferences. (The new
> releases are being taken by Debian, OpenSuse, Homebrew, but those are less 
> relevant for this
> case)
> 
> Tarball: 
> https://codeberg.org/mendezr/xwpe/releases/download/v1.6.9/xwpe-1.6.9.tar.gz
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Juan
> 

thanks, I've updated the port.

Reply via email to