Hi, I would like to update the port of love/12 to the latest commit [1]. This fixes a double-free when File:read fails. I don't know for sure, but this seems to improve the intermittent, unpredictable segfaults in luajit that I've seen with the previous version when playing Snacktorio. The game seems to work flawlessly now in >1-2 hours of testing. Also tested with Beatblock. Game controllers like the XBox One controller work now with the SDL3 game controller fix [2].
I would like to take MAINTAINER for love/12, as I use it regularly. Overall a straightforward diff. I chose version alpha0.1 to avoid colliding with any potential future official labeling as alpha, though unlikely. ok? [1] https://github.com/love2d/love/commit/b7daef0f7c1dc5888090f5d5b22d4eaf4ffd1d87 [2] https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports-cvs&m=179003264356708&w=2 Index: Makefile =================================================================== RCS file: /cvs/ports/games/love/12/Makefile,v diff -u -p -r1.1.1.1 Makefile --- Makefile 17 Sep 2026 23:21:46 -0000 1.1.1.1 +++ Makefile 22 Sep 2026 04:15:13 -0000 @@ -9,8 +9,10 @@ PKGSPEC = love->=${VERSION},<13 SITES = DISTNAME = -PKGNAME = love-${VERSION}alpha0 -DIST_TUPLE = github love2d love 4e167072ae558e114cacec28ad5abb2ec2cdf05c . +PKGNAME = love-${VERSION}alpha0.1 +DIST_TUPLE = github love2d love b7daef0f7c1dc5888090f5d5b22d4eaf4ffd1d87 . + +MAINTAINER = Thomas Frohwein <[email protected]> SHARED_LIBS = love-${VERSION} 0.0 Index: distinfo =================================================================== RCS file: /cvs/ports/games/love/12/distinfo,v diff -u -p -r1.1.1.1 distinfo --- distinfo 17 Sep 2026 23:21:46 -0000 1.1.1.1 +++ distinfo 22 Sep 2026 04:15:13 -0000 @@ -1,2 +1,2 @@ -SHA256 (love2d-love-4e167072ae558e114cacec28ad5abb2ec2cdf05c.tar.gz) = uQMvVRRceIskTMMwtkeTFIOy2/jHCzncZ6LdmPz/BMU= -SIZE (love2d-love-4e167072ae558e114cacec28ad5abb2ec2cdf05c.tar.gz) = 7276238 +SHA256 (love2d-love-b7daef0f7c1dc5888090f5d5b22d4eaf4ffd1d87.tar.gz) = e1+oInbOru4iIEtOpk9H44J4iW0BDuq7XV7uiGmKv14= +SIZE (love2d-love-b7daef0f7c1dc5888090f5d5b22d4eaf4ffd1d87.tar.gz) = 7276228
