Hi,

thanks Kurt for spotting the hidden Ruby dependency i missed. I have my
ports in /home/ports, that's why it worked for /me, I'll
see to use FULLDISTDIR to hopefully make it work whereever Tomorrow. Thanks
Peter for that hint.

Sebastian



On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 7:00 PM Peter Hessler <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 2026 Sep 23 (Wed) at 08:21:28 -0400 (-0400), Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> :On Tue, Sep 22, 2026 at 09:39:59PM +0200, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
> :
> :> this is an attempt to package openjfx.
> :> Unfortunately, the gradle in ports tree is too new, therefore
> downloading
> :> the older one they need.
> :
> :> A number of patches are quite rough, but I hope to at least be able to
> :> upstream some, after some cleanup if needed.
> :
> :> I'd need this for the Java version of sysutils/autopsy
> :
> :> I used the {} in DISTFILES, to prevent these long subdirs in distinfo
> and
> :> downloads directory.
> :
> :> any tests, feedback etc. welcome.
> :
> :> While porting Autopy, and to verify openjfx parts work, I had to create
> :> some test programs, for those curious, find them attached as well.
> :
> :You've got commented out lines that should go. Also, your patch to the
> gradle
> :wrapper has an extra "../" in it and so things blow up because they cannot
> :find the gradle .zip file.
> :
> :It's also missing a BUILD_DEPENDENCY on lang/ruby.
> :
> :Here's a version that builds and packages and cleans up the commented out
> lines.
> :
> :This version is ok kmos to import
> :
> :--Kurt
>
> I'm trying to build, but getting a failure.
>
> ===>  Building for openjfx-21.0.11.4
> cd /usr/obj/ports/openjfx-21.0.11.4/jfx21u-21.0.11-4 &&  chmod 755
> ./gradlew &&  /usr/bin/env -i
> GRADLE_USER_HOME=/usr/obj/ports/openjfx-21.0.11.4/.gradle
> JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/jdk-21  ./gradlew  --no-daemon  --offline
> --init-script=/usr/obj/ports/openjfx-21.0.11.4/init.gradle  --info
> -PCOMPILE_TARGETS=openbsd  sdk
> Downloading file:/usr/obj/ports/openjfx-21.0.11.4/jfx21u-21.0.11-4/
> gradle/wrapper/../../../../../distfiles/gradle-8.4-bin.zip
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException:
>
> /usr/obj/ports/openjfx-21.0.11.4/jfx21u-21.0.11-4/gradle/wrapper/../../../../../distfiles/gradle-8.4-bin.zip
> (No such file or directory)
>
>
> The reason is I have my ports build dir in /usr/obj/ports, so the manual
> ../ doesn't work.  You should be able to use the variable FULLDISTDIR to
> get to the correct place.
>
>
>
> patches/patch-gradle_wrapper_gradle-wrapper_properties:+distributionUrl=../../../../../distfiles/gradle-8.4-bin.zip
>
>
> --
> Pure drivel tends to drive ordinary drivel off the TV screen.
>


-- 
https://buzzdeee.reitenba.ch

Reply via email to