> > geographic and Cartesian data sets (including filtering, trend fitting,
> > gridding, projecting, etc.) and producing PostScript illustrations
> > ranging from simple x-y plots via contour maps to artificially
> > illuminated surfaces and 3-D perspective views. GMT supports ~30 map
> > projections and transformations and comes with support data such as
> > coastlines, rivers, and political boundaries.
> >
> > Flavors:
> >
> >         high: adds high resolution coastline data
> >
> >         full: adds full resolution coastline data
> >
> > Tested on i386 and sparc64
>
> Tested on i386, looks good to me.

Seems that many many str* calls are used, may be something like
net/rsync/pkg/SECURITY could be useful..

I think that gmtmath is useless on WANTLIB marker (I can be mistaken) as
it's already a LIB_DEPENDS.

Eventually, Niall and I have spotted a problem with some missing files;
for example, when running gmtmath, we get:

$ gmtmath
GMT Fatal Error:
/usr/ports/mystuff/graphics/gmt/w-GMT4.0/fake-i386/usr/local/s
hare/pslib/PS_font_info.d: No such file or directory

Thank you.

--

Alexandre Anriot
[EMAIL PROTECTED]