On 7/4/05, Ben Lovett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> this update fixes a possible denial of service vuln. had an update in my
> queue, but i guess it never got submitted :-(
>
> anywho, diff available at:
> http://tilderoot.com/~ben/openbsd/ports/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.4.diff

Even though it's a teeny patch, I just tested and deployed it
successfully on two machines--mainly wanted to make sure 3.0.4 didn't
break anything for me. :-)

3.0.4 seems to be working like a champ for me--thanks. Here's what
reporting a short while ago in my Postfix maillogs:

Jul  4 20:14:44 mail amavis[20126]: Module Mail::SpamAssassin  3.000004

--
http://www.ebiinc.com :
background screening, drug testing & more from EBI