On Tuetry

#/usr/local/sbin/shlight //MYSERVER/myservice /mnt/myXPshare -U guest -n

I think that this issue might have something to do with weather simple
file sharing is on or off. I was able to connect to multiple XP
computer, both HOME and PRO, using just the -n flag. Since using simple
file sharing only allows for one user name, guest, this is
understandable. Try forcing the use of the guest name, otherwise,
shlight will send your username.