On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 03:40:57PM +0000, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> steven mestdagh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Well, this module seems to work. The annoying part is that it insists on
> > ImageMagick opening two blank X11 windows.
>
> Ugh.
>
> > Now I'm wondering if there are any advantages in using pstoedit with the
> > Magick++ module instead of just using ImageMagick's convert? Is this worth
> > the trouble?
>
> I don't know.  I mean pstoedit's author seems to think so.  But
> yeah, maybe we should go with the simpler port.
>
> BTW, why does the port have a dependency on png?  Without ImageMagick
> it doesn't appear to make any use of it, and with ImageMagick it's
> just a WANTLIB.

You're right. I fixed WANTLIB and LIB_DEPENDS. The configure script
assumes png is installed anyway, but it should be since it's a
dependency of ghostscript.

I upgraded this sparc64 box to the july 30 snapshot and now the error I
was seeing earlier is gone.

Another version attached (still including the -magick package).