Hi All,

I just noticed that my OpenBSD system's figlet(6), as installed from
/usr/ports/misc/figlet/, dumps core with a Segmentation fault :

$ figlet hoi
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I've tried a couple of recent systems, including a very recent
snapshot, but they all display the same behaviour. Now since no
interesting changes seem to have been made to this port in the last
two years and I'm sure I've used it perfectly fine on a 3.5-current
system some time ago, I think this is caused by some change in
OpenBSD. I have, however, no clue where to look.

I tried contacting the maintainer but have not heard from him yet.

Can anyone reproduce this problem ?

Thanks,

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/