On Wednesday 17 August 2005 10:43, Timothy Donahue wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 August 2005 11:06 am, Dave Feustel wrote:
> > I just updated via cvs(sudo cvs -q -d $CVSROOT up -r OPENBSD_3_7),
> > did a 'cd /ports/src;sudo make' and got the following error:
> [snip]
>
> Ummm... you mean cd /usr/src; sudo make build right?

Sorry about that. Here are my cvs update functions:
=========
/home/daf}functions
update_ports() {
    cd /usr/ports
    sudo cvs -q -d $CVSROOT up -r OPENBSD_3_7
}
update_src() {
    cd /usr/src
    sudo cvs -q -d $CVSROOT up -r OPENBSD_3_7
}

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs
(
=========

> Anyway, your tree is borked

I created /usr/ports and /usr/src by copying them from the 3.7 cdrom.
I then updated those trees using the above ksh functions.

For the moment I want to just update the release distribution
and rebuild /usr/ports/x11/kde and /usr/src/sys.

Should I forget the cdrom and just copy the whole /usr/ports and
/usr/src from the repository?