scorch wrote:
ex-windows user, first time trying to add a new flavor: without Berkeley DB (no_bdb). Learnt a fair bit already! its diff'd against the new 1.2.3p0.

I get the build _I_ want now, but I surely haven't done this correctly for others. I am not sure how to add a dependency based on a FLAVOR (deleted DB) nor how to set the output type (changed to FSFS).

Suggestions on improvements are welcome.

cheers, scorch
--

This won't work as you want, if your intention is to avoid installing Berkely
DB.

/Sigfred