Tim Kornau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> this release has 5 flavors ( kerberos, net-snmp, mysql, pgsql, iodbc
> ) it supports eap eap-tls eap-ttls and its cisco related
> derivations.

- Flavors are not describet in pkg/DESCR
- Don't hardcode /usr/local in Makefile.  Please use ${LOCALBASE} just
  like you do it for pgsql FLAVOR
- PKGNAME is not needed.
- Please remove an "a" from COMMENT
- Use ${INSTALL_*} instead of @cp in pre-fake
- AMD64 is not valid ${MACHINE_ARCH}.  So please make it lower case or
  use ${MACHINE_ARCH:U} if it works (;  BTW, isn't PIC also needed for
  other arches (like sparc64 or macppc)?
- Is following OK?  Make configure gives me this.

configure: warning: snmpget not found - Simultaneous-Use and checkrad.pl may
not work
configure: warning: snmpwalk not found - Simultaneous-Use and checkrad.pl may
not work

- Are you sure that you really want to install
  ${WRKSRC}/raddb/dictionary.in and other *.in files?
- BTW flavors only adds additional modules, no?  If this is true, then
  please replace them with SUBPACKAGEs and PSEUDO_FLAVORs!

Alek
--
Prawdziwych przyjaciół tej nocy nie znalazł, w Monterey natomiast nie
brakowało przyjaciół fałszywych, do cna zepsutych alfonsów lub po prostu