On Tue 2005.09.27 at 01:32 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Dear Portmaintainer,
>
> nmap crashs (core dump) on AMD64.
>
> I used nmap this way:
> nmap -sV -P0 -oN report.txt 194.55.223.0

was this command run as a regular user or as root? (nmap acts
differently depending on priv)

can you also give me the output with "--debug"?

> I did not compiled it with debugging-informations but here is the GDB-Output:

none of that really helped...

> OpenBSD 3.8 (installed using a snapshot, then I upgraded using the SRC
> from the CVS (-rOPENBSD_3_8)).
> It's an dual Opteron (64Bit-Mode) with bsd.mp.

can you try with just a snapshot? (not compiled by you) did it also
coredump with bsd (not bsd.mp)? i don't have any mp machines, so i can't
tell what happens.

did you use the nmap snapshot pre-compiled package, port or compiled
yourself from source?

> Maybe I did something wrong (?) but I guess it's a bug.
> Btw: Is it planed to adapt the new nmap-Version to 3.8?

you mean 3.93? it was just updated.