On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 04:03:55PM +0200, Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to submit a perlsh port to be tested, it's pretty much based on
> NetBSD's port, so credit them and blaim on me :) I have tested it with
> OpenBSD-
> current on i386, Alpha and Sparc64 and it works fine here.
>
> You can find the tarball here:
> http://nedbsd.nl/~jasper/obsd/ports/perlsh-1.8.tar.gz

maybe it is a candidate for @shell in PLIST ?

this message suggest psh wants to depend on devel/p5-BSD-Resource:
The 'ulimit' command in psh will not work, unless you install
BSD::Resource

i get this error upon installing the package
Couldn't find subject in old manpage
/usr/local/man/man3p/Psh::StrategyBunch.3p
Unknown manpage type /usr/local/man/man3p/Psh::StrategyBunch.3p

also, is there a reason to call it perlsh instead of psh?

cheers,

--
steven