Aleksander Piotrowski wrote:
Ian McWilliam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Changes makefile and PLIST. Disregard previous port and use this one for testing please.

I think that PKGNAME is wrong as p* suffix is used by our ports
infrastructure.  So after bumping package name we would have
opendocman-1.2p3p0 (;

Alek
And how is that any different from say plump3p0, if it ever existed? Should one really change the package name from the distro name to make it harder to tell what version is installed? Oh that's the whole idea by adding the p0 so it is an indicator of ports patch level. So if I remove the p3 from the name then I'm indicating a wrong version number, maybe and in the case of the ficticous plump3, now i'm not even indicating the actual program at all. plump0..

Just a thought.

Ian McWilliam