> Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Please test and comment.

Same comments as for Dilbert, $OpenBSD$ tag and PKG_ARCH=* are missing.

BUILD_DEPENDS are also useless.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:tmp $ perl a.pl
> WWW::Robot: failed to create User Agent object: LWP::RobotUA from
> address required at /usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/WWW/Robot.pm line
> 1160

Robot.pm try to create a LWP::RobotUA object, but calls the ctor with an
invalid email address (FROM), and a uncaught exception is raised.

Version 0.011 since 1997, I'm not sure that this module is ready for
import..