On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 01:18:47PM -0500, Ian Darwin wrote:
> +Firefox looks for plugins in ~/.mozilla/plugins and in the directorie(s)
> named
> +in the environment variable MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH.

I think `directories' is better than `directorie(s)'.  The singular
form of `directories' isn't `directorie', anyway.

Also, what format should multiple directories be listed in?
Colon-separated?  If so, would this sentence be better:

        Firefox looks for plugins in ~/.mozilla/plugins and in a
        colon-separated list of directories stored in the environment
        variable MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH.

-Ray-