On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 10:38:02PM +0100, Aleksander Piotrowski wrote:
> M. Schatzl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > FLAVOR="no_xmms" undocumented
> >
> > Helps when faad is a dependency but you don't want to have X on
> > the machine (e.g. mpd).
>
> What about following diff?  OK?
>
> - Add flavor description to pkg/DESCR
>   From "M. Schatzl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

No, it's a PSEUDO_FLAVOR.  We don't document those in DESCR.  They
control the build, not the contents of a package.  People who whine
about this stuff shouldn't be using ports.

> - Regen PLISTs
> - Mark -xmms subpackages as SHARED_ONLY
> - Bump PKGNAMEs

I'd rather split the xmms plugin into audio/xmms-faad.

And while we're on the subject, there should be an audio/mpeg4ip port
for the mpeg4 libraries rather than using the stuff that's bundled with
faad.

This is (mostly) my fault so I'll try to deal with it soon.