On Friday 02 December 2005 08:39 am, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> Peter Strömberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > We'll have to add --enable-official-branding to CONFIGURE_ARGS
> > to get the right brand.dtd file.
>
> Yes, with that I get "Firefox".

Unfortunately, we can't use  --enable-official-branding without
permission from moz.org. They have started to enforce their trademarks.
We can use "Firefox Community Edition" branding in the mean time. See:

http://www.mozilla.org/foundation/trademarks/policy.html
http://www.mozilla.org/foundation/trademarks/l10n-policy.html

Bernd's latest patch includes the branding change and also remove some
old freetype patches that are not needed anymore.

Please test Bernd's latest patch so we can get it in.