On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, steven mestdagh wrote:

I updated the port, added a missing build dependency for pkgconfig
and added three patches for files: config.guess, config.sub and ltmain.sh.
The patches correct some misbehaviour in `configure` script.

maybe you could try using ${PORTSDIR}/infrastructure/db/config.guess
and friends if it is necessary. see sysutils/syslog-ng port.

I used the files that libtoolize copied, which are exactly the same as you
suggested (except for the ltmain.sh that doesn't exist in infrastructure/db/)

it will not, but we prefer using the in-tree libtool if possible.

So I thought too but wasn't sure because it adds dependency for devel/libtool to be installed.

don't bump PKGNAME if an update has not yet been committed.

${PKGNAME} shouldn't be changed before commit even if patches are added (change of patch level in this case)? Ok, that I didn't know.

--
Antti Harri