Andreas Vögele wrote:
I've attached a port of Exim 4.60, which includes the setting

Please provide a unified diff against -current.

-FLAVORS=no_exiscan no_x11 mysql postgresql ldap iconv
+FLAVORS=no_exiscan no_x11 mysql postgresql sqlite3 ldap iconv sasl

Have You any plans for spf flavor? I have the port for libspf2-1.0.4
and exim-4.50 port with this flavor.

Send me your libspf2 port and I'll add the spf flavor.  I'll also add
a domainkeys flavor.
My port is attached. But life is not so easy :-( Since 4.51 the Exim
uses only libspf-1.2.x which is not compiles under openbsd without
patches. Then we need the path for exim or for libspf2-1.2.