hmm, on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 03:16:55PM -0500, Ian Darwin said that
> frantisek holop wrote:
>
> >hmm, on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 12:06:06PM -0500, Ian Darwin said that
> >

> >>I agree. It needs to get committed so we can move ahead, and it's better
> >>than what it replaces.
> >>

> >perhaps waiting a bit won't hurt:
> >http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=13049
> >
> Our testing has not shown up any of those instabilities. The article
> claims that 450 of the
> tens of thousands who have downloaded 1.5 have had stability problems.

don't get me wrong, i am not trying to pick a fight here
but how many users have the ability to diagnoze these issues?
firefox acting funny?  no problem, just restart it.

i posted the link only because at work (windows xp so bit OT)
i see some of these issues.  some pages throw the new beautiful
"page not found error," but a reload brings it up nice.

or pages come up with images which never load and yet are not
broken..  i have also noticed some strange issues with forms.

and only been using it for a week or so, maybe 10 days.

my personal experience so far is, that 1.0.7 was more stable.
of course, that's just me, i just wanted to point out that
some people have issues.

> if you build your own). Or, if you want even more stability, stay with
> the stable branch.

1.5 is considered stable branch i think..

-f
--
nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.