Ben Lovett writes:

> On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 07:52:31PM +0100, steven mestdagh wrote:
>> do regression tests pass for you? one test is failing if i apply this
>> patch, it did not before.
>
> No, you're right. They don't pass. I'm not quite sure why the SPF
> stuff is even being evaluated though, since the plugin is not
> explicitly loaded in any of the configs. Not quite sure why this is.
> I'll try to look at it if I get a chance in the upcoming week or
> two.
>
> If anyone else has any ideas, I'm open to them.

The problem is my init.pre patch, which disables the SPF plugin since
Mail::SPF::Query isn't available in the ports tree.

Instead of a patch, `sed' could be used during post-install to copy a
modified version of init.pre to the fake installation directory.  This
way the regression tests wouldn't be affected.

I'll send a new patch as soon as I've got a better connection to the
net, which will probably in two or three days.

BTW, I've got a port of Mail::SPF::Query, but I didn't want to add
another dependency.