From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Dave Feustel
Sent: 29 January 2006 15:52
To: Andrew Smith
Cc: ports@openbsd.org
Subject: Re: Gnumeric 1.4.3p0

On Sunday 29 January 2006 10:09, Andrew Smith wrote:
> No this sounds like there is something wrong.. even on my Zaurus I get
full
> Gnumeric and a full toolbar.
>
> How did you install it? Did you download the tarball and run pkg_add
locally
> or did you install it passing a URL to a package feed location?

I logged in as root and then did a pkg_add gnumeric-1.4.3p0.tgz.
the file libgsf* was loaded, then gnumeric-1.4.3p0.tgz,
and then the message 'complete' was displayed.

> Did you have to specify other flags to get it installed?

no

> It does sound like there may be some dependencies missing somehow but
> pulling the package from a feed should pull the dependencies too.

My PKG_PATH setting:

PKG_PATH=ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.8/packages/i386

> - Andy

Of

--
Lose, v., experience a loss, get rid of, "lose the weight"
Loose, adj., not tight, let go, free, "loose clothing"