Hello!

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 11:50:41AM +0100, steven mestdagh wrote:
>from a bulk build started Feb 13:
>6 packages not building on i386:

>clisp-2.33.2p0      Cannot map memory...

Issues with randomized mmap/malloc, which clobbers all over the
address space (instead of more limited randomization), disallowing
clisp to map its memory image where it belongs, and the memory image
isn't relocatable (and if it were, it would lose sharing between
different clisp processes). There were different suggestions for
workarounds, among them was the suggestion to use the (IIRC (s)brk
based) gmalloc which is included in the clisp tree anyway.

I'm not sure though whether I'll have the time to actually try this
out and submit patches in time for the release.

>gcc-3.3.6p1         No rule to make target `gnatlib_and_tools'
>gmt-4.0             changed distfile
>gprolog-1.2.16p0    cannot open input file /tmp/...
>maxima-5.9.0p1      clisp
>qt4-4.1.0p0         tries to package nonexistent files

Any dependents on qt4 in the ports tree?

Kind regards,

Hannah.