On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 11:00:12AM +0800, Lars Hansson wrote:
> kdebase
> =======
> kdm: shutdown does not power off.
I'm trying to set more reasonable defaults on OpenBSD.
If I'm succesful, this will be fixed shortly.

> kdegraphics
> ===========
> kdvi: requires kpsewhich "to find fonts" but this program is nowhere to be
> found.

no real fix to do... I don't want to force the user to install teTeX, and
I don't think it's a good idea to separate kdvi into yet another package...

> The kdegraphics package has kpovmodeler icons, tutorials and other files,
> shouldnt these be in the kpovmodeler package?

Yes and no. configuring without povray yields those icons anyways...
I won't argue with kdegraphics.

> kdesdk
> ======
> kompare: "could not parse diff output". I tried setting the diff program to
> both diff and diff -u but got the same error.
That's an issue with the large file flag -H from gnudiff.
I fixed it. But if you set a diff program, be sure to check that option,
as the heuristic will assume you meant gnudiff...

> kdenetwork
> kopete: since libidn is in the ports tree, cant the jabber protocol be
> enabled?
to do.
> kopete: cryptography plugin does not list my private key(s).
likewise, maybe linked to kleopatra.