Hello all!
This is my first mail for this community. Have been running OpenBSD on
a HP Pavilion zv5445us laptop for quite some time, and am enjoying the
the experience (and the learning) of using OBSD.

The problem is, while using firefox to browse between tabs, i've
experienced an annoying lag while changing from one tab to another,
especially if one of the tabs is still loading the site. Tried with
firefox downloaded from packages (snapshot) on an FTP site, and with a
firefox compiled from source (ports-cvs).

Am I missing something here? Should I add something specific to the makefile?