Hello,

On Mon, 06.03.2006 at 12:17:03 -0500, Jason Dixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> question, but it seems close enough.  I need to setup a new RADIUS
> server on OpenBSD, but I'm looking for one that will allow me to run
> an external command for authentication.  Is this possible?  Do either
> of the RADIUS ports on OpenBSD (cistron, lucent) support this?

both of these should be woefully out of date, with the Cistron having
stopped a few years ago, and the lucent one probably earlier still.

If you need RADIUS on OpenBSD, please take a good look at FreeRADIUS
and/or OpenRADIUS which are, to the best of my knowledge, the most
reasonable free packages out there. Personally, I suspect that
FreeRADIUS is the best server currently available.

Best,
--Toni++