On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 06:17:27PM +0200, steven mestdagh wrote:
> Sean Comeau [2006-05-22, 17:54:13]:
> > A perl module create and manipulate PAR distributions.
> >
> > It is needed by Catalyst (see catalystframework.org)
>
> why is this needed? it is not in the required modules in Catalyst's
> Makefile.PL, just an optional feature.

It's an optional feature.

In order to stop it from prompting for optional modules then trying
to use CPAN or CPANPLUS to fetch them I just patched the makefile to
make those 'features' required. It was the fastest thing I could
do in order to get it into a state of being working. I haven't
decieded if it's the right thing yet, but I figured I'd start pushing
all these trivial perl module ports back right away. No harm in
that right? There are about 30 modules that need adding or updating:

Some I have posted, some I haven't yet. I'm picking through my
/usr/ports/mystuff ...

p5-PAR-Dist
p5-Algorithm-C3
p5-Class-Accessor-Chained