On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 01:49:36AM +0200, Michael wrote:
> just wanted to let you know that the current version as it comes
> from ports (same as package) got some problems when trying to
> upload Emails into an IMAP directory.

What problems? Can you document the error? How are we supposed to
fix 'some problems' without any steps to reproduce them or any
indication as to their nature?

> I patched my ports to the version it was supposed to be, before it
> got reverted, and now it works fine with RC 5.

There's a commit to the port that caused problems for you? Which
commit? What version is the port 'supposed to be'?

> Since RC 6 is already out, the version used for release should be
> RC 6+ ...

The ports tree is in soft-freeze; only fixes (not upgrades or new
features) to ports are likely to be committed. Unless there's a need
to upgrade to the latest RC, don't expect it for the upcoming
release.

--

| web:.......http://www.lfod.us/ | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |