In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
          Antti Harri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Aug 2006, Florin Iamandi wrote:
>
> > kern.version=OpenBSD 4.0-beta (GENERIC) #1: Thu Aug 17 18:57:09 CEST 2006
> >    [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
>
> Here's mine:
> OpenBSD 4.0-beta (GENERIC) #1061: Mon Aug 14 20:18:26 MDT 2006

I'm using the same #1061 build - see <URL:http://www.sparse.net/dmesg>

[snip]

> > Save a document:
> > Whenever I want to save a document, let's say a sxw, under another
> > format, odt for example, using "File/Save As: nothing happens. This is
> > to say that when I click "Save" the window flickers but the document is
> > not being saved.
>
> I tried saving a new text document with few words in it and it did the
> same, the file save window flashes and nothing happens.

It seems happy to save files as differing versions of Word and tried
to save under the first line of the document (rather than the
filename) for DocBook XML (which failed) but other formats seem to
make swriter reset its Save as box.

scalc loaded in files OK but gave a blank list of character sets for
dBase format saving and then an import/export error but successfully
saved as dif, xls (various), slk but failed on csv, html, xml and ods.
Charts appeared OK.

simpress sets up its toolbars and shows the first slide but then seems
to hang, not drawing the window either side of the slide. This is when
starting from empty or importing from PowerPoint. If I chose a
transition during the creation phase, it would hang there before
generating the main window.

Export as PDF has worked OK from swriter.

I was previously successfully using the port of the linux version of
2.0.2 under emulation but it is great to see a native version taking
shape.
--
Andy Wingate <URL:http://www.sparse.net>       OpenPGP key 0xC642BF8A
All these worlds are yours, except Europa. Attempt no landings there.