from vim70/runtime/doc/if_cscop.txt:

'cscopeprg' specifies the command to execute cscope.  The default is
"cscope".  For example: >
        :set csprg=/usr/local/bin/cscope

I'll see about changing the default cscope path after unlock.

On 9/10/06, Paul Irofti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have vim build from ports with huge, gtk2 and ruby. The problem is
that when I try to add a cscope db it returns an error because vim
can't access /usr/bin/cscope.

Of course the cscope port gets installed in /usr/local. Doing a ln -s
to /usr/bin/cscope from /usr/local/bin/cscope fixes this, but it's an
ugly workaround.