looks like i spoke too soon... =/ it closed again

here's my maxfile settings as well as my ulimit

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~ $ sysctl -a | grep kern.maxfiles
kern.maxfiles=17720
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~ $ ulimit -a
time(cpu-seconds)    unlimited
file(blocks)         unlimited
coredump(blocks)     unlimited
data(kbytes)         524288
stack(kbytes)        4096
lockedmem(kbytes)    153870
memory(kbytes)       460228
nofiles(descriptors) 64
processes            64

any help will be greatly appreciated.

-eD

On 9/21/06, edgar mortiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
it worked thanks nico!