On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 05:32:09PM +0200, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> pkg/DESCR
> SpiderMonkey is the code-name for the Mozilla's C implementation of
> JavaScript.
>
> This port is a pre-requisite for avidemux (which I'd like to work on soon)
> and might be useful for others too.
> I've _only_ compiled and started this on macppc.
>
> Please test and comment ;)
>
> Enjoy!
>
> --
> Antoine

I don't know how to use this, but i compiles, installs,
lib-depend-checks, uninstalls etc fine on i386.

Two things i noticed:

While building there are gcc defines like this: -DDEBUG -DDEBUG_tobiasu.
I don't know if there is really code in there that enables/disables
code based on username, but if so, it's imho bad and should be patched
out.

libjs.so has no version number. Afaik every .so should have one if i
remember correctly.

Tobias