Fritz Elfert wrote:
>> http://www.andric.com/openbsd/ooo-log.gz  (~499 kB)
> Just a quick guess:
>
> Do you have cppunit from ports/devel/cppunit installed?

Yes.  This came in as a build dependency of wxWidgets (which is in turn
a dependency of vlc, the app that I wanted ;).

> From your build log it looks like you probably got a conflict between
> the OO-provided cppunit and some other cppunit. (It uses the headers
> from the cppunit in OO but picks up the cppunit in /usr/local/lib at
> link time)

Indeed, looks like a bug in OOo's build scripts somewhere; it should
pick up the library it just created for itself. :)  I'll investigate
further tomorrow, and for now, I'll just zap the cppunit package.

Cheers,
Dimitry