Nikolay Sturm wrote:
I have just switched most linux ports from redhat_base to fedora_base
(the missing ones will be committed ASAP).  In case of any problems,
please contact me directly. As of now, the only known issue is in opera,
where some webpages are now rendered non-anti aliased. I'll work on this
soon.

FYI, our redhat_base port was quite old and acroread was the first port
that needed newer libraries. Unfortunately we are currently forced to
use the old linuxthreads libraries. Therefor I chose fedora core 4 as a
middle ground that still provides linuxthreads libraries, while
providing us more modern linux libraries.

Nikolay

Very nice!
Saw the fedora stuff on ports-changes@ earlier and am already messing with it.
If this works out i can swicth some more machines from Linux to OpenBSD.

'll report back when i'm done nuking it with buggy linux apps.
So far it looks very promising!

THX!

-Robert