I'm working on a port of PyXMPP, which requires dnspython (and
doesn't like net/py-dns, unfortunately). I'm not sure of the best
name for this port, since py-dns is already taken. I've simply left
it at dnspython for now.

Port attached as a .tgz and available via HTTP:

    http://www.lfod.us/files/ports/dnspython.tgz

All regress tests pass on i386/-current. Tests and comments
appreciated.

Thanks!

pkg/DESCR:
    dnspython is a DNS toolkit for Python. It supports almost all record
    types. It can be used for queries, zone transfers, and dynamic updates.
    It supports TSIG authenticated messages and EDNS0.

    dnspython provides both high and low level access to DNS. The high level
    classes perform queries for data of a given name, type, and class, and
    return an answer set. The low level classes allow direct manipulation of
    DNS zones, messages, names, and records.

--

| web:.......http://www.lfod.us/ | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |