Hi folks!

   I'm running 4.0-current, and i would like to update my binary
packages i tried to run

   pkg_add -u and i got a PKG_PATH not found (dig up google and found
out that you need to point it to the latest packages available
"SNAPSHOTS") I was successfull at updating some, but when it comes to
upgrading stuff like GTK+2 I'm getting into a lot of trouble due to a
lot of dependencies, given all of these stuff ... I would like to know
from any of the folks here. What would be the most effective way of
upgrading binaries?

should i:

- uninstall binaries and build it again with the -current ports tree
that I've pulled out? (troublesome due to the fact that it takes quite
a lot of time building stuff like GNOME, etc.)
- pkg_add -u <package-name>
                but even if there's an option of doing pkg_add -F
update <package-name> it doesn't work for stuff like libs, gtk+2,etc.

thanks in advance.. and Merry Christmas!!

-Ed