BuSab wrote:
> Le 15/01/07 à 17:41, Chuck Robey a écrit :
>
>> 2) for the dillo stuff you gave me, it didn't want to use the libintl
>> and libiconv shared libs, and even got the static libs screwed up, so
>> I had to walk thru the Makefiles adding -L/usr/local/lib
>> -lintl.-liconv and removing the static lib callouts..
>> You also need to make sure you have the x11/fltk port installed,
>> 'cause the new dillo seems to want it.

Let me add some graffitti, in case anyone else is masochistic enough to
want to try what I'm doing: don't install fltk, because it appears that fltk
has recently made aradical change in the naming of their include
files 9the they have wuite a lot of them) so installing OpenBSD's version
of fltk will only give you a cheache.  Try downloading the
fltk-2.0.x-r5599.tar.gz version of fltk, it still had the old naming
back then, and it seems to build (so far, on this system it will be for
an hour more, probably).