Chuck Robey wrote:
Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2007/01/13 17:39, Chuck Robey wrote:
I'm trying to see if any of the browsers in ports will build on the Zaurus
(Arm processor)?  I know that mozilla is marked as bot buiilding, and
that seems to block, one way or another, all of the other browsers
... anyone know of a browser I could build?
konq-e, dillo, links...

I need to zero in on a better way to search out ports.  I am still getting
used to OpenBSD, but the size of the ports directories makes my favorite
trick (using find on all the DESCR files) just isn't practical.  I hadn't
even seen the konq-e one, even though I was in the right parent dir (www).

Anyhow, thanks.

# pwd
/usr/ports
# make search key=browser

Each entry includes the Arch it can build on.

There are some caveats to this (like not showing ports marked as broken) but 99% of the time, it will give you what you need