On 2007/02/26 20:20, Sebastian Rother wrote:
> Is it the normal procedure that even security updates are
> delayed during the ports freeze for 4.1?

A version upgrade is often security+something else.

Sometimes ports *just* take security fixes from a new version and
nothing else. I'm not saying whether or not that's happened here,
but did you consider the possibility and check if that's happened
with any of these?

> I`ve PHP (5.2 already)

5.2.1 already (and well... I'll be surprised if there isn't some other
security-fix-release between "month of PHP bugs" and OpenBSD 4.1).

At least we do have Suhosin by default.