Greetings,

This is the proposal for a new port: sysutils/amount

Disclaimer: I know that this kind of scripts are hardly ever accepted by OpenBSD community, nonetheless I use it on a daily basis and find it very handy.

 From DESCR:
amount is an OpenBSD specific, POSIX compliant shell script to manage
removable devices; it presents a list of available partitions, and
(un)mount them upon user request. A few commands used by amount require
special permissions (mount(8), umount(8), disklabel(8), fsck(8) ...), so
it should be run as root
I'm the author of the script; I tried to make it as close to the OpenBSD quality standard as I could, keeping it simple, but flexible enough to be adaptable to users' taste; it can be considered an alternative to the use of hotplugd, when full control of mount/unmount operations is desired.

Port-wise, the Makefile is very simple; I tried to add "PKG_ARCH = *", but it triggers an error during "make package" and since I don't know if it is really needed, I didn't investigate further; please advice in case I should re-add it.

I would appreciate hearing your opinion on both the port and (most important) the code style of the script (and the man page); see [1].

Any feedback welcome.

All the best

[1] https://github.com/just22/amount

--