On Fri, December 4, 2020 06:01, Dimitri Karamazov wrote:
> Jeremie Courreges-Anglas <j...@wxcvbn.org> writes:
>

>> [...]
>>

>> I think the port as-is is ripe and ready to commit, but I don't know yet
>> if there are ports that might pick this up.
>>
>> [...]
>>

> Just following up on this - if anyone is still interested in importing
> this new port, I have updated it to the latest version - 7.1.3 (vs 7.1.1).
> Tarball is attached.
>

> Tested the same way - builds, tests, fakes, packages, installs and
> deinstalls.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Ash

Thanks Ash for working on this. I just needed this for a new port
and your mail was godsend. I've also build tested the latest update
for graphics/openimageio for which fmt is a required build dependency.
I will post openimageio-2.2.9.0 update soon, just need some more time to test.

Can someone please import this in the meanwhile?

regards,
  Dimitri