Hi All,
Attached is a port of TekUI, my first port as a matter of fact.

TekUI is an event driven GUI toolkit for rapid application development.
It is written in Lua and C, so if any of you folks use Lua (I do) you
might enjoy it.

Being my first port I had a few questions.

1. When running the checking utility, it complained of hard-coded
paths in the Makefile. There is one hard coded path in the Makefile.
Should I replace every path with a variable, or is this primarily for
larger ports?
2. TekUI has several backends. X11, raw framebuffer, and VNC to name a
few. Should I make a flavour for every one of those? (excluding
Windows and other non-applicable platforms of course.) In other words,
when making a package, is it a good idea to make sure every feature
can be included, or is it better to aim for simplicity?
3. Is there some easy way to get it packaged for every version of Lua,
or does this lazy 'maintainer' have to expend energy typing a few
extra keystrokes on the keyboard?

Ok, that last one was a bit tongue-in-cheek, I don't mind extra
typing. And I do intend to maintain it, I just want to cover them in
the most correct and simple manner possible.

Please, give me feedback. This is my first port, and I want to get it
straight before I port more stuff over.
I have only tested this on amd64 platform. I assumed it works on other
platforms, but am not sure.
Ok, enough typing. Here is the port:

--
Johnpaul T. Humphrey