On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 08:55:48PM -0600, Lucas Raab wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Following up on the call for testers on barman, I am wondering if there
> are users of:
>
> * databases/pgloader
> * databases/skytools
> * databases/py-pg_activity
> * geo/osm2pgsql

if you look at your diff, psycopg2 is used when running tests.. that you
havent even run ;)

waiting for server to start.... done
server started
  File "tests/regression-test.py", line 345
    print "I am unable to connect to the database." + e
          ^
SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean
print("I am unable to connect to the database." + e)?

so either fix the python syntax, or try updating it to a newer version
that should better work with py3. 1.4.0 was relasead some days ago, but
iirc there were other problems with upgrading osm2pgsql, and it seems
lots of things changed.

Landry