On 12/25/20 1:23 PM, Daniel Jakots wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Dec 2020 13:10:04 -0500, Aisha Tammy
> <openbsd.po...@aisha.cc> wrote:
>
>> Is there any tool like portgen but for cargo files?
>> I haven't found any quick way to do this and add the dependencies.
> Search "cargo" in port-modules(5).
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

Hi,
  Thanks Sebastien and Daniel!
That helped a lot.

I am now stuck in a different problem where the crates
are not downloaded from crates.io but from a github with
a commit hash, like so -

[[package]]
name = "devise"
version = "0.3.0"
source =
"git+https://github.com/SergioBenitez/Devise.git?rev=e58b3ac9a#e58b3ac9afc3b6ff10a8aaf02a3e768a8f530089";
dependencies = [
 "devise_codegen",
 "devise_core",
]

make makesum is failing (as it should) as this crate is not available on
crates.io
There are 7 more like this in a total list of 343 crates....
I am not sure how to specify individual crate URLs, port-modules only
says that it will use master-sites9 but all of these 8 "crates" are from
different URLs..

Thanks,
Aisha