On 2020/12/30 17:49, Chris Bennett wrote:
> I finally found the changes in acme-client.
> I looked at examples/acme-client.conf and in src. Both the same.
>
> I sent a diff to tech@ with an addition to the example.
> If I had seen that, I would have read the acme man pages, first.
>
> Thanks for all of the hints. :-}
> I was just thinking in a different box.
>
> Chris Bennett

There's nothing new with any of this btw - I guess perhaps you tested
with a graphical browser before; these usually hide the problem by
automatically fetching missing intermediate certificates so you would
not notice a problem unless you ran it through a checker or fetched
from the command line etc.