Am Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:41:11 +0100 schrieb Pierre-Yves Ritschard
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > just a reminder:
> >
> > 2.8.1 is released now, would be nice to have the diffs updated for
> > this and get them into ports tree soon. because 2.x seems to be more
> > stable then the old 1.9.6 version in tree, which dumps core
> > regulary. i run 2.7.2 on macppc for a while with a lot of
> > accounts... no problems.
> >
> please push this back to ulrich as he is the original author of the
> port, I have not time for this but want it !

Sorry for not responding earlier, but I was quiet busy, got ill, were
away for two weeks, so I couldn't spend much time on this port.
If nothing special happens, I will work on it this weekend.

Btw.: libetpan was removed from default build, because I was asked for
a more lightweight version of claws-mail. Except the support for
startup-notification it is stripped down to the bare minimum (AFAIK).

        Ulrich