[Unrelated to the recent update of misc/hfsplus.]

"[Read-only] FUSE driver for HFS+, based on NetBSD's kernel driver
with modifications."

"[It] also includes a standalone tool, hfsdump, to inspect the
contents of an HFS+ volume without FUSE."

I have tested on amd64 6.8-stable and -current. I'm currently using
libutf8proc from ports and not building with libublio support (that
particular licensing needs further review). The developer was already
testing on OpenBSD, so this was a straightforward port.

I know you're all busy with -fno-common right now, so comments/OKs
when you have time.

Morgan